So I have not quite decided what I want to do with this blog. So I figured why not do it all. :)
First I figured I should do a post about me. Well I am 28 yrs old, well just for a week than I'll be 29. Yay!! (Kind of) My name is Ana pronounced Ah-nuh. Lol sorry but suprisingly I get called Anna a lot or over the phone I get called Donna so yeah. I am engaged to an awesome man named Raul. He is honestly a blessing. I would not be where I am today with out him. We are going on 7yrs together. I know I know thats a long time and we have been engaged for 3yrs. We have a daughter together and I have a son whom Raul treats as his own.
I'm not sure what else I need to put about me, maybe later I will blog more about myself and let people interested know more :)
No comments:
Post a Comment