Saturday, August 24, 2013

Nail polish (sinfulshine)

In case many of you have not heard or seen, Sinful colors has new nail polish out. It is called Sinfulshine. It is a gel based nail polish that has shine in it. I personally love sinful colors nail polish in general. Trying this nail polish out I would have to say I am enjoying the sinfulshine better than the original sinful colors nail polish. As you all know gel polish last longer than regular nail polish. I received my bottle for trial from influenster. I tried it immediately after I opened the box. I only applied it to one finger nail just to see how long it would last and if it would come off after washing dishes. To my suprise the nail polish lasted longer than a week. I painted my nails using the Bananappeal color nail polish that was in my sun vox box from influenster.
I am not a great fan of the color yellow but this one is actually a pretty color. This lasted for about two weeks when I finally removed it. This nail polish also is not hard to remove and did not stain my nails. I also applied a bottom coat but did not apply a top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment