Olay has came up with some great products. I love the new products and the way they look. They definitely should appeal to the younger generation. More along the lines of college kids or high school students.
I tried the Olay BB cream or tinted moisturizer. First off the color pay off was decent for a tinted moisturizer. It is definitely not a product that should be used to conceal any kind of flaws a person may have. It is a product that needs to be reapplied after a couple of hours. I think this product would be great for a day at the beach since it does have spf and is easy to carry in your bag.
The color choices are limited from light and light-medium. If it was not summer and I did not have my tan the color would have matched perfectly. However, I tried this for a couple of weeks by itself, as well as, with a full face of makeup. I have an oily t-zone. Therefore, the product under my foundation really made my face oily. I would recommend maybe a person with dry skin using this product. I do wear it by itself sometimes when I need to run to the grocery store but do not want to have a full face of makeup.
This is my face before the BB cream and a picture of it after its been applied. The last picture is of the product influenster sent me.


No comments:
Post a Comment